Saturday, October 16, 2010

Venus Retrograde: Could be a hairy situation!

HOLD OFF ON ALL MAKEOVERS!
Venus is retrograde October 8-November 18.  Venus is the planet of beauty, and when a planet is retrograde it's powers are weak.  Therefore, you should not make any drastic changes to your appearance, such as changing your hair color or getting plastic surgery.  This does not mean that you should avoid any normal maintenance such as a trim.  However, if you are in the mood to try some highlights, or change your shade all together, you would be best to wait until November 19-22. I have already rescheduled my hair appointment! Here are some examples of some of the unexpected results when making a change to hair color during a Venus retrograde:  I just received a text from a distraught friend who's highlights did not turn out as she had thought .  Last year my coworker turned her hair canary yellow instead of her usual platinum shade.  And two years ago, I decided to go blonder and ended up with orange hair.  Venus is the planet that beautifies everything it touches,  and this also includes your home.   Hold off purchasing any decorative items for your home such as a rug or new curtains until November 19.

2 comments:

Renata said...

wish I read this before my appointment.

Sabina said...

Thanks for your comment Renata. I will keep updated posts of any other astrological situations or retrogrades to watch out for.