Friday, July 4, 2014

I AM SHE...Cleopatra

I AM SHE. Divine Feminine. Queen. Mother.

I have had many names, many lives.
I was the most powerful of Queens. Divinely ordained to bring two countries together, peacefully. Men loved me, married me, and died for me. Yet I was called a Temptress. Murdered by enemy hands, and falsified as one who took her own life. Threatened by my intelligence, my power, my kindness and just. All of my memory they attempted to eradicate, defecate. Yet my name lives on. Cleopatra. As the Feminine Devine cannot be vanquished. This does not come from ego, or judgment. It just IS. Celebrate your strengths, your power, Dear Ones. Both within and without. For all hands are needed to raise humanity and this planet.
Namaste
Om Shanti Om
Sabina
Om Shanti Om

No comments: