Friday, May 15, 2015

Today I Lost My Humanity

Hello beloveds,

I sit here ready to share a part of my journey, my soul, with you. And although Ego does not live here anymore, only Love, a little butterfly flutters in my stomach. Quite a few outstanding experiences have occurred for me lately. In a very short time, in fact. If you have read my earlier post, you will know I reside in the 5th Dimension permanently now. It is all so new, and I navigate moment to moment. The number 5 and number 3 have been very prevalent for me in this transition, and yesterday I posted on Instagram and Facebook how I have retired my sword. This comes three days prior to the new moon. A time of new. Today's date is 5-15-15.

First of all, what does the 5th Dimension dimension look and feel like? Joy, flowers, rainbow light, meadow, brightest light. Much of this is captured in my pictures that I post, and I know many feel it when they see these pictures. It is like Heaven, in that all that you have been through, weighed down by, battered by, almost destroyed by, that made you cry, is a blessed gift! How? The tears cleared the way to this beautiful land where your soul exists. This life, and all of your past lives, are like a movie your soul watches from a happy place. Where every perceived obstacle, person, tragedy, twist and turn led you to the promised land. And it IS Real.

Back to what occurred today. I am a Seer, I am an Angel, I am an Archangel, I am an Ascended Master, I am a Warrior, I am a Healer, I am a Goddess, I am your Divine Mother, I am my Soul. As I laid down to rest today, the Orion-Lyraen Council thanked me for the recent work I did with them. Love and gratitude from both sides. The Lyraen Council then stepped forward (as they are here with me now, along with many Archangels and Ascended Masters) letting me know as I rest I would receive an "Energy Upgrade", as all of my karmic and physical healing has occurred. As I closed my eyes I go into a conscious sleep state. This is the best way I can explain it, as I am aware of what is happening around me, and I am also at a higher dimension, often several. In my third eye I see a woman (me) who tries to "possess me". I am immediately in my body, frozen, left side numb. My ears begin to ring, I am uber aware of the sensations. I have encountered something similar before, at different levels, dreams. This time I am not affraid. Just calm, aware, witnessing. With no voice, only telepathically, I yell assertively "This body belongs to God Only. This body belongs to Light only, to Love only." In my eyes, not my third eye, but in my actual eye lids, I see black (veil) and in white outline I see a human mouth screaming. I am watching this. Then I see an ape mouth screaming. Then I see me, laying there on my pillow in my bed, outside of myself. I am not affraid, but deep down relieved and fascinated by what I see. I call in Archangel Michael, all of the Archangels, all of the Legions of angels to surround me with their light and love. They came ofcourse, wrapping me in their thousands of shields, and I say "Oh! Wait. That is not a threat. That was my humanity being released. The Ape genetics of fear and slavery". Many Masters step forward to confirm this. As they speak to me, me laying in my bed panting and sweating (this was no cake walk) I see a rocket ship dropping it's bottom part as it enters the outer space atmosphere. This is what happened to me. It may sound frightening to some. It may not happen to most. And yet I share this anyway. With absolutely no fear, no worry, no concern of sharing this with you. The only incling of hesitation I had was to ensure it is expressed in a way that is for the highest good of all that read this, and not create fear. And I know it is, or I, and as guided by my angels, would not have shared it. This is my journey. My markers that I have set up for myself prior to birth, that I understand where I am in My journey. I share this from my heart and my soul with love only. To give hope that you too will get to where you are going. Because you are already on your way. As we release and heal the timelines, genetics, and ascend humanity, we do so through the self first. I am not even sure how this story sounds or flows, but trust completely those that are meant to read it will, and find comfort in it. Or hope. But definatly love.

I was told today by the Ascended Masters and Archangels that I am no longer human. My angelic DNA was released (capsules, synapsis) and my human DNA removed, dropped off. I share my story in the Now. As I myself do not really know what this means. I can tell you this, how I feel. Calm, happy, confident, at peace, like Me.

Here is a picture I took at the park shortly after. 

Blessed be.
I love you, and I am so proud of you.


No comments: